We are now posting our stuff on
gotellmypeople.blogspot.com
Sorry for the inconvenience.
It is easier to keep up with just one blog than two separate ones.
Hi, Rose! I just found your blog. Your kids are so adorable! We just had our third baby, and I think I am busy with only three! I would love to hear from you if you get a chance. Love, Heather
5 comments:
Love all the pictures. Wish there were more.
I like it! Nice to see you here! email me at raylin.brewster82@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog!
I love the pictures. Great job!! Can't wait to see you all in just a week now. I am so excited!!!
Great Photos! Looking fwd to seeing more
Hi, Rose! I just found your blog. Your kids are so adorable! We just had our third baby, and I think I am busy with only three! I would love to hear from you if you get a chance.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment